Sunday, June 25, 2017

Eat. Drink. Stitch. Repeat.

Recently I bought a brand of spaghetti sauce whose jar was a bit squarish. Hmmm.....under the label the glass is molded to say "Atlas Mason" to mimic an antique look. I soaked the label off to find a gluey mess. How did I get that stuff off? 



Okay, I've tricked you a bit here. I wrote about the quick and easy way to get that label glue off in my new digital magazine Stitch Cafe.

Stitch Cafe came about because I had been putting out a small print craft magazine locally and decided it was time to bring it to the online world. It's more fun to share with everyone, right?

What's in it?

There are 
  • at least 4 sewing and embroidery projects and their templates, 
  • a recipe or two, 
  • articles and home life tips, 
  • and favorite craft blog links.
Some of the patterns will also be released separately in my Etsy shop, but some will be exclusive to the magazine.

4+ patterns and more for the price of 1 pattern? It's a no-brainer!


Issue 1 of Stitch Cafe includes two patterns that are mason jar related: a sewing caddy jar cozy and a mason jar applique tea towel. There is also a hoop art project and a crochet hook clutch pattern and more. 

If you haven't signed up for the weekly newsletter, sign up at the top right. You get new product announcements, discounts and offers, plus a list of crazy cool links to other artists, authors, and stitchers.

Stitch Cafe Issue 1 will be in my Etsy shop on July 3rd. 

OH! And don't forget to check the blog soon for an unveiling of my Christmas in July pattern sale (and a free tutorial or two on the blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment